A Tale of Hobbies...

RABlog Week Day 4 Thursday - Hobbies: Hobbies are healthy or maybe they are not? What is your hobby and how does it help with your autoimmune conditions? If you do not have a hobby, imagine a great hobby for a person dealing with RA. 


Trevor, The Tell Tale Dog

My biggest hobby is ultimately being creative, while spreading awareness. I like to use pictures to describe, what I am trying to convey.

My blog got a big face lift in 2011, when Brenda's Brainstorm added a storyteller, named Trevor, The Tell Tale Dog. I thought having tales with a golden retriever's point of view, would be fun and creative.

It turned out to be much more, than I ever dreamed possible. He became not only a big part of my blogs posts, but also inspirational messages. I am going to share the life of Trevor in pictures, that I have taken and also worked with graphics. I really enjoy bringing him to life, not only with blog posts, but with pictures as well.

As I write this, today has not been a stellar day, RA wise. I am in massive pain. RA is just a part of my life, but it will never have me. Becoming creative started after my brain tumor experience, as my blog was originally titled: Brenda's Brainstorm.

I hope you enjoy these photos. They are spreading awareness for both arthritis and brain tumors.

What are your hobbies?

~Brenda~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tale of a Golden Hero

Tale of a Golden Legacy

A Tale of Golden Connections...