Tale of a Golden Storyteller

Hello my friends, Trevor here with our first post of the month. Today is Groundhog Day and no, he did not see his shadow. Brenda on the other hand, received wonderful news that her biologic has been approved for another year. What a weight has been lifted, from her shoulders. Thanks for sending out all of the positive energy.

Continuing with our tale. On February 13, 2011, my paws hit the keyboard for the first time... composing the first of many tales, which has now been, almost 8 years. By now, you've probably figured out who the Golden Storyteller is. BOL

Being able to bring these tales to life, for almost 8 years, has truly been a pleasure and honor. Brenda and I are a team, spreading awareness any chance we get.

I've worn many hats, during those years. I became a mascot for some special kids and teens who live with Juvenile Arthritis or Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. I've been featured in several Tumors Suck videos. I helped Brenda with my Barks of Gold and was a correspondent for Trevor's Golden Corner, sharing brief tales, while she did her gig as editor of the CreakyJoints Poet's Corner (& Artists too) for 3 years.

My weekly messages have been brought back from the archives on Facebook every Friday. I hope our readers have been enjoying them.

I've met several of her friends who work in advocacy. Some have even talked to me, as if I would actually say something back in return. BOL

I've been mentioned over the airwaves about not being real, but managing to fool so many. BOL  I've received gifts from Brenda's friends, all over the country and world. I'm just so lovable. BOL I really appreciate all of the love, you've shown to me and Brenda.

As you know, Brenda not only is a brain tumor survivor, she is an author, an advocate on 2 different fronts. Not only on the Brain Tumor front, but also on the Rheumatoid Arthritis front and Brain Injury front. She is a triple threat, Ladies and Gentlemen. Why do these words sound so familiar? Oh I know, because that is how her friend Rick Franzo, introduced her over the airwaves on his Internet radio show. We miss that so much, but we are happy for the many successes that have occurred, for Rick. He also thinks I rock, so many bones for him. BOL

I love being a storyteller. I think sometimes it was hard for Brenda to express the really hard issues in life, such as the journey of her mother's illness and passing. I was only too happy to help alleviate the stress of that situation, by putting my paws to the keyboard and sharing what she wanted to be said.

We hope you enjoyed this heartfelt tale.

~T Man Barking off~

P.S. Wait until you see who our next BARK OF THE MONTH recipient will be. BOW WOW!


                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tale of a Golden Hero

Tale of a Golden Legacy

A Tale of Golden Connections...